SRD Corporate Office – 990 Cedar Street, Campbell River
Hours: 8:30 am – 4:30 am Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
- Non-essential in-person interaction between employees and visitors is prohibited.
- Necessary business is encouraged to take place through telephone, email or other electronic means.
- Where in-person business cannot be avoided, appointments are required.
- Persons exhibiting COVID-like symptoms are strictly prohibited from entering the SRD Corporate Office.
- Signage is posted onsite to inform persons of the protocols in place.
- Persons are required to wear masks in public and common spaces and to wash or sanitize hands before and after entry to the building.
- The use of hand sanitizer is required by persons and provided at all points of entry and high touch points.
- Persons must enter and exit the building maintaining a two-metre distance from all others.
- Capacity of persons permitted in the lobby is limited to adhere to physical distancing requirements.
- Floor markings are provided identifying traffic flow and directing visitors where to stand when approaching front desk(s).
- Waiting areas have been arranged to maintain physical distancing requirements.
- Barriers have been installed between employees and visitors.
- No public washrooms are accessible to visitors.
For assistance or general inquiries, the SRD Corporate Office can be reached by:
250-830-6700 or 1-877-830-2990 / email@example.com
SRD Staff Contact information:
SRD Corporate Office – 990 Cedar Street, Campbell River, BC V9W 7Z8
Office Hours – Monday to Friday | 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Closed during Statutory Holidays
Reception 250-830-6700 | 1-877-830-2990
Fax: 250-830-6710 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the CAO
Chief Administrative Officer, David Leitch
250-830-6703 | email@example.com
- Community Services Reception – 250-830-6718
- Building – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6713
- Bylaw Compliance – email@example.com | 250-830-6718
- Emergency Preparedness – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6702
- Engineering & Environmental Services (Water, Sewer, Solid Waste) – email@example.com | 250-830-6709
- Mapping / GIS – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6721
- Parks & Recreation – email@example.com | 250-830-6718
- Planning – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6706
Communications & Media Relations – email@example.com | 250-830-6724
Corporate/Legislative Services – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6704
Finance – email@example.com | 250-830-6720
Human Resources – firstname.lastname@example.org | 250-830-6723
Projects & Initiatives
Connected Coast – email@example.com | www.connectedcoast.ca
REC-REATE – firstname.lastname@example.org | www.recreatesg.ca
Strathcona Community Health Network – email@example.com | www.strathcona-chn.net/
SRD Social Media Channels:
After Hours Emergency Contact Info:
If there is a threat to life, property or the environment, hang up and dial 9-1-1.
If your concern is about:
- Area D drinking water – Please call the Campbell River Firehall 250-287-7444
- Quathiaski Cove Sewer – Please call Russell Avon 250-204-1702
For all other issues, please call back during regular business hours or leave a message in our general mailbox 250-830-6700
Your call will be returned as soon as possible when our office reopens.
If you are unsure who to contact, please submit your inquiry below and the appropriate SRD representative will get back to you. Thank you,