The SRD has a Board of 14 directors comprising:
- Four electoral area directors who are elected directly by rural area voters and serve four-year terms.
- Nine municipal directors who are first elected to a municipal council by municipal voters and are then appointed by council to the Regional District board for a maximum term of four years at discretion of their councils.
- A treaty First Nations director appointed by the Treaty First Nation.
Annually, the Board elects its Chair who establishes committees to deal with issues such as land use planning, the provision of services to member jurisdictions, and matters of governance.
SRD Board of Directors
- Electoral Area A – Gerald Whalley
- Electoral Area B – Mark Vonesch
- Electoral Area C – Robyn Mawhinney
- Electoral Area D – John Rice
- Ka:’yu:’k’t’h’/Che:k’tles7et’h’ – Kevin Jules
- Campbell River – Doug Chapman
- Campbell River – Kermit Dahl
- Campbell River – Ron Kerr
- Campbell River – Ben Lanyon
- Campbell River – Susan Sinnott
- Gold River – Michael Lott
- Sayward – Mark Baker
- Tahsis – Martin Davis
- Zeballos – Julie Colborne
- External Agency Appointments – Coming soon…
Board of Directors – Contacts
(More information & photos of each director will be displayed shortly.)