As an essential service provider, the SRD operates and maintains service delivery that is crucial to the well-being of residents
The following services are provided by the SRD Engineering Department:
- Sewer (Electoral Area C)- The SRD owns and operates the Quathiaski Cove Sanitary Sewerage System on the west side of Quadra Island, at Quathiaski Cove.
- Water (Electoral Area D) – The SRD owns and maintains the Electoral Area D Water Service which provides high quality drinking water to approximately 1,135 homes and businesses from the Jubilee Parkway to York Road.
- Solid Waste (Electoral Area A & B) – The SRD provides solid waste services to residents living in the Sayward Valley (Electoral Area A) through the Comox Strathcona Waste Management) and on Cortes island (Electoral Area B).
For up-to-date information from Comox Strathcona Waste Management, click HERE or contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
- Bylaw 173 – Quathiaski Cove Sewage Rates & Regulations
- Bylaw 324 – Area D Water Rates & Regulations
- Bylaw 437 – Sayward Valley Solid Waste Collection Rates & Regulations
- Bylaw 469 – Cortes Island Solid Waste Collection Rates & Regulations
Contacts – Engineering Service:
- 830.6700 | 1.877.830.2990
- Email – email@example.com