Close Alerts

CloseClose Alerts

Virtual Public Hearings

During the COVID pandemic, attendance at public hearings will be available virtually or by using a teleconference number.

Permits & Licenses

Your resource for applications, permits, policies and more.

Dog Licenses

Dogs living in Electoral Area D (Oyster Bay -Buttle Lake) are required to be licensed. Annual dog licences can be purchased at the City of Campbell River office, located at 301 St. Ann’s Road, Campbell River. The licenses expire on February 28/19, and must be renewed prior to that date. Costs are:

If paid by Feb. 28/19

If paid after Feb. 28/19

Male or Female

$40.00 $45.00

Spayed or Neutered

$10.00 $15.00

Lost Tag Replacement:




Looking for Building & Planning Resources?

Visit our Building or Planning pages for more information on development forms, applications, permits and zoning.

Forms & Permits

The Strathcona Regional District requires residents to obtain permits or licenses for businesses, building development and household pets. The links and information below will give you access to the necessary application forms, bylaws, fees, policies and more.