COVID-19 BOARD MEETINGS UPDATE
- Due to the orders of the CMHO regarding limits on gatherings and social distancing, the Board’s meeting schedule has been disrupted.
- We realize that the disruption causes inconvenience and hardship for persons waiting for decisions on rezonings, service initiatives and other matters of importance.
- The Province of BC has recently passed an order which allows local councils and regional boards to hold meetings while excluding the public.
- We are working to find a technological solution that will allow directors to participate electronically in meetings so that the important business of the Board can continue during the current state of emergency.
- We will continue to update the public through the SRD website regarding the status of meetings on the current calendar.