Household waste that is too large for regular curbside collection & recyclables that normally need to be taken to Campbell River can be discarded on Sayward Clean-Up Days
BOARD MEETINGS – The SRD welcomes the public to attend Board and Committee meetings, starting September 16, 2020.
The SRD will continue recording all meetings and encourages the public to view online. Recordings are listed here.
Safety protocols have been implemented, which include limited seating capacity to meet social distancing requirements, provision of sanitization stations, and the frequent sanitation of high touch areas. These new measures have allowed SRD staff, Directors, and members of the public to stay safe while continuing to maintain operations with continued transparency and integrity in decision making.
- There are 8 seats available for delegations, media, and members of the public.
- If you wish to attend a meeting, please email email@example.com or telephone 250-830-6701 to request a seat.
- Visitors are required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building. Hand sanitizer is provided by the SRD at all points of entry for employees, contractors and visitors
- All those who enter the office are required to check in with Reception.
- Visitors must enter and exit the building maintaining a two-meter distance from all others.
- Barriers have been installed between receptionists and visitors (e.g. plexiglass). Markings have been placed on the floor directing visitors where to stand when approaching front desks.
- There will be no washroom facilities available
- Beverages (coffee, tea, water) will not be offered at this time.
- Visitors may be asked to wait in the reception area or outside of the building until the meeting commences.
- Delegations presenting at Board Meetings may do so in-person (maximum of 1 person in attendance), as well as by phone or video conference. For more information about attending a meeting as a delegation, click here.
Employees, contractors, or visitors exhibiting COVID-like symptoms are strictly prohibited from entering the office building as identified by signage at all entrances.
COVID-19 protocols currently in place are at the Order of the Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General under the Emergency Program Act, Ministerial Order No. M192
PUBLIC HEARINGS – Attendance at public hearings will be available virtually or by using the teleconference number posted below.
Anyone who believes their interests are affected by the proposed bylaw(s) will be given an opportunity to be heard at the public hearings virtually via the link and/or telephone number provided below and through a call-in feature as provided during the comments portion of the hearings. In those limited cases where attendance is conducted in-person, these individuals will also be afforded the opportunity to be heard during the comments portion of the hearings.