COVID-19 BOARD MEETINGS UPDATE
- Due to the orders of the CMHO regarding limits on gatherings and social distancing, the Board’s meeting schedule has been disrupted.
- We realize that the disruption causes inconvenience and hardship for persons waiting for decisions on rezonings, service initiatives and other matters of importance.
- Under current legislation the Board is unable to meet while excluding the public from its meetings.
- We are working with the Province of BC to find a solution in the short term that will allow the important business of the Board to continue during the current state of emergency.
- We will continue to update the public through the SRD website regarding the status of meetings on the current calendar.