Household waste that is too large for regular curbside collection & recyclables that normally need to be taken to Campbell River can be discarded on Sayward Clean-Up Days
COVID-19 BOARD MEETINGS UPDATE
- Due to the orders of the CMHO regarding limits on gatherings and social distancing, the Board’s meeting schedule has been disrupted.
- We realize that the disruption causes inconvenience and hardship for persons waiting for decisions on rezonings, service initiatives and other matters of importance.
- The Province of BC has recently passed an order which allows local councils and regional boards to hold meetings while excluding the public.
- We have found a technological solution that allows directors to participate electronically in meetings so that the important business of the Board can continue during the current state of emergency.
- We will continue to update the public through the SRD website regarding the status of meetings on the current calendar.
- During the current state of emergency, meetings are being recorded and available online, as of April 15, 2020.