Thank you for your interest in housing in the Strathcona Regional District (SRD)!
The SRD is developing a Housing Needs Report to better understand current and future housing needs in Electoral Areas A, B, C, and D.
Housing Needs Survey submissions provided throughout the month of April have helped build a more complete picture of the housing situation in your area. Personal information provided in the survey was collected pursuant to section 26 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. No names will be used or published in relation to the survey.
SRD Housing Needs Reports – Final
- SRD Housing Needs Report Electoral Area A
- SRD Housing Needs Report Electoral Area B
- SRD Housing Needs Report Electoral Area C
- SRD Housing Needs Report Electoral Area D
- 01 SRD Housing Needs Report Introduction and Summary-With Appendices
- 02 SRD Housing Needs Report Introduction and Summary-No Appendices
- 03 Appendix A Community Housing Profiles
- 04 Appendix B Regional Community Engagement Summary Report
- 05 Appendix C Housing Planning Tools for Local Governments
- 06 Appendix D Housing Indicators and Monitoring Guide
- 07 Appendix E Community Data Tables
- 08 Appendix F Provincial Summary Forms
Preliminary Findings of the Housing Needs Report Project – Videos
These videos review some of the preliminary findings for each Electoral Area including demography, household incomes, housing prices, and engagement feedback.
Reports to SRD Board
More information about the Housing Need Report Project can be found on the following news releases:
- July 28, 2022 – SRD Housing Needs Reports – Project Complete
- August 13, 2021 – Province Supports SRD Communities To Assess Housing Needs
- March 11, 2022 – SRD Housing Needs Assessment Project Launch
Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to:
Meredith Starkey – Manager, Planning and Parks
778-346-9143 | email@example.com