Attendance at SRD public meetings and hearings will be available virtually or by using the teleconference number posted below.
Anyone who believes their interests are affected by proposed bylaw(s) will be given an opportunity to be heard at public hearings virtually via a link and/or telephone number provided and through a call-in feature during the comments portion of the hearings. In those limited cases where attendance is conducted in-person, these individuals will also be afforded the opportunity to be heard during the comments portion of the hearings.
Quadra Bylaw Nos. 432 & 433 (Quadra Links Development) – November 23, 2022.
Recorded Virtual Public Hearings:
- June 15, 2022 – Area D Public Hearing Bylaw Nos. 446 & 447
- Apr 27, 2022 – Quadra Public Hearing Bylaw No. 458
- Apr 20, 2022 – Quadra Public Hearing Bylaw Nos. 94 & 95 (Schellinck Development)
- Nov 24, 2021- SRD Public Hearing Bylaw No. 385
- Oct 28, 2021 – SRD Public Hearing Bylaws No. 434 & 435 (Treedom)
- Feb 10, 2021 – SRD Public Hearing – Bylaw No. 412 & 413 Nole Road (Elias)
- Nov 18, 2020 – SRD Public Hearing Bylaws No. 408 & 409
How to Connect?
All SRD Virtual Public Hearings are hosted via the Microsoft Teams platform.
If you’re having difficulty connecting to a SRD Virtual Public Hearing, please see the info below.
Public meetings may be hosted with other platforms such as Zoom.
Users can find more info on how to use Zoom HERE >