Public Hearings & Meetings
Public Hearings are currently being conducted primarily in-person. Anyone who believes their interests are affected by a proposed bylaw(s) will be given an opportunity to be heard at public hearings during the comments portion of the hearings.
Should the Board determine that a public hearing is to be held through other means, either virtually via a link and/or by telephone, those participants who believe their interests are affected by a proposed bylaw(s) will be provided an opportunity during the comments portion of the hearings..
Upcoming – Public Hearings:
Information will be posted here when upcoming public hearings are announced.
Past – Virtual & In-Person Public Hearings:
- November 30, 2022 – Quadra Bylaw Nos 465 (Ramos), 471 & 472 (Currie)
- BYLAW NO. 465 – QUADRA ISLAND ZONING BYLAW, 1990, Amendment No. 140
- BYLAW NO. 471 – QUADRA ISLAND OFFICIAL COMMUNITY PLAN BYLAW, 2007, Amendment No. 16 and BYLAW NO. 472 – QUADRA ISLAND ZONING BYLAW, 1990, Amendment No. 139
- VIEW > Related Info & Resources
- November 23, 2022 – Quadra Bylaw Nos. 432 & 433 (Quadra Links Development)
- June 15, 2022 – Area D Public Hearing Bylaw Nos. 446 & 447
- Apr 27, 2022 – Quadra Public Hearing Bylaw No. 458
- Apr 20, 2022 – Quadra Public Hearing Bylaw Nos. 94 & 95 (Schellinck Development)
- Nov 24, 2021- SRD Public Hearing Bylaw No. 385
- Oct 28, 2021 – SRD Public Hearing Bylaws No. 434 & 435 (Treedom)
- Feb 10, 2021 – SRD Public Hearing – Bylaw No. 412 & 413 Nole Road (Elias)
- Nov 18, 2020 – SRD Public Hearing Bylaws No. 408 & 409
How to Connect Virtually?
When SRD Public Hearings include a virtual option, they are typically hosted via the Microsoft Teams platform.
If you’re having difficulty connecting via Microsoft Teams, here is more information.
Public meetings may be hosted with other platforms such as Zoom.
Users can find more info on how to use Zoom HERE >